First of all I get way too excited whenever someone tags me to do something. This time I was tagged by Joni to do this “Sisterhood of the World Blogger’s Award” thing. I jump at anything that has the word “sisterhood” in it, so HERE WE GO.
1. Last movie you watched and loved?
The last movie I watched was The Labyrinth (ya know the one with David Bowie?). I’ve seen it so many times before, but I never stop enjoying it.
2. Last movie you watched and hated?
Uhhhh, oh gosh….I don’t remember…*Whispers* Sorry…..
3. Have you ever broken any bones and if so, how?
I have not. I don’t want to think about it. *Shivers*
4. What’s your order from a coffee shop?
A tall scalding hot barista. (But seriously, a small iced white mocha. Why small you ask? Because I’m broke and drink too much coffee anyway.)
5. If you could snap your fingers and be anywhere, where would it be?
Wit my older sister in the land of Mary (Maryland state).
6. What is something that you don’t own, but would like to?
Not an inanimate object, but I would like to posses the trait of boldness.
7. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
Repetitiveness. In conversations. In stories. In almost everything.
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Not a morning person, but I probably go to bed earlier than any other night owl, which is around midnight (but my sleep is very disruptive).
9. Current favorite quote or scripture?
Quote from the book “Wonder Show”: The only thing worse than being poor’, she said, Was being famous. That’s when you stop being a real person. People told stories about you, and the stories got bigger until you were more in their eyes than you could ever be in your own. That took your soul away.
10. What kind of tag would you like to see or do that you haven’t yet?
I’m game for anything.
This was fun ^^. I tag Sara!